Just a quick round-up of happenings this week in the life of Jamie & I.
- Got a closing date for our Co-op.
- Had dinner with my High School French teacher at Chez Josephine. A great reunion!
- Tried to watch Walk the Line but it stopped halfway through. Netflix is replacing.
- Did I mention we got a closing date for our Co-op?
- Packed some more boxes.
- Got extremely drunk at the above mentioned dinner with HS French Teacher.
- Regretted the item above seriously the next day.
- Got vegetables galore at our Greenmarket.
- Watched The Passion of Joan of Arc, an amazing silent film with an amazing history.
Yes indeed, as of the late afternoon of June 21st, Jamie & I will finally be homo-owners. I can’t think of a better way to celebrate Gay Pride. Who needs a parade?